As a leading world class business school, Peking University HSBC Business School (PHBS) is dedicated to providing top tier education to not only domestic students living in China but to students all over the world.
电竞下注International prospective students may apply to any of the following Master's programs:
Master of Economics
Master of Finance
Master of Management
All coursework for each Master's program is conducted exclusively in English. Each candidate’s academic experience culminates in a thesis defense.
International applicants include students that have a passport that is from a country other than China, Taiwan, Hong Kong or Macao. International applicants must provide all the documents listed below in order to give the school a clear understanding of their academic and professional ambitions. HSBC Business School makes every effort to diversify its student body; therefore international students are encouraged to apply, and strong international candidates will be considered for scholarship opportunities. For more information about the Masters programs at our school please click .
To apply, please follow the steps below:
1. Press the ‘Apply Now’ button below to go to the Peking University Application Portal. You will need to register in order to fill out the application form.
2. When you have submitted the application form electronically through the Portal, print out the form and include it with the list of additional documents below
3. Please include the following with your completed PHBS Application Form:
1. Completed Peking University application form for international students, along with a recent photograph
2. Official or notarized diploma or certificate in English (graduating students shall present letter of certification for graduation)
电竞下注3. Official transcripts in English from all the universities attended
电竞下注4. Statement of purpose in English (no longer than two pages, double-spaced);
5. Confidential recommendation forms from two referees.
6. Certified score reports of TOEFL or IELTS (if you are a non-native speaker)
7. Copy of passport
8. CV/ Resume
电竞下注9. GMAT scores (copy must include test account number) *only for students applying for MBA
电竞下注10. Optional: books, publications, articles, etc. in English related to your academic and professional accomplishment.
1All application materials must be submitted in English
2While we do not require students to present GRE scores, applicants who do provides valid scores will strengthen their applications.
电竞下注Please refer to the page for more details.
4. Please send these documents to the following address:
Admissions Office for International Students, Room 114
电竞下注Peking University HSBC Business School
University Town, Nanshan District
Shenzhen 518055, China
Please direct all admissions questions to:
+0086 0775 2603 3642